Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm retiring

I have decided, after months of deliberation, that I am retiring. Both stores are now closed.

I am pregnant and I have so little energy! I can barely do the laundry lol. Sitting down at the computer and coming up with a fun kit idea--let alone actually designing items for it!--is practically impossible. Perhaps in a year or two, once the baby is out of infancy (meaning, we've got a nice little schedule down lol, and I have a tiny bit of free time!), I'll start designing again more aggressively. In the meantime, I'll post a freebie every once in awhile. :)

Cheers,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new but to be Sara. I for one will miss your digi products and hope you return when bub is a little easier to handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well, Sara! It was fun creating for you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete